Derse is seeking an Environments Designer! Posted 9/19/2014
Derse is seeking a Divisional Environments Designer for its location in Milwaukee, WI.
• Project leader for all divisional-level design projects • Provide design visuals to communicate creative concepts to client, account executive, estimating & production • Ensure creative solutions presented to client are meeting client's objectives and budget guidelines
• Bachelor's degree in Design • Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in designing tradeshow exhibits, environments and events
Czarnowski is looking for an experienced Estimator Posted 9/17/2014
As our Rental Services Estimator, you are responsible for interpreting 3D design/CAD images and developing estimated fabrication cost proposals. You will need to be well versed in exhibit/museum fabrication techniques and possess a vast knowledge of manufacturing applications. You will be a creative thinker, providing pricing options to satisfy challenging budget restrictions and have the ability to clearly and concisely write project scope. You will also be able to manage multiple projects consecutively, work both independently and with team members, have strong written and verbal communication and a strong working knowledge of MS Excel. email@example.com
Derse is seeking an Estimator - Chicago Posted 9/8/2014
Derse is seeking an experienced Estimator for its office in Waukegan, IL.
• Prepare detailed quotations from various drawings for construction of exhibits/marketing environments • Work closely with the Creative Teams on project status throughout creative and pricing process
• 5+ years of estimating experience in an exhibit, general contracting and/or architectural environment is required • Must possess strong contract/proposal writing abilities • Requires basic construction and functional knowledge of wood, plastics, fabric, electrical, metal, and lighting materials
Derse is seeking an Operations Manager - Milwaukee Posted 8/16/2014
Derse is seeking an Operations Manager for its division located in Milwaukee, WI.
∙Directly oversee production, project management, and logistics departments ∙Assess the needs of production, project management/detailing, logistics staff and make recommendations ∙Responsible for project performance, budget maintenance and overall profitability ∙Provide operational solutions for customer projects
∙Minimum of (5) years of management/supervision experience ∙Demonstrated experience in providing strong leadership and mentor staff is required
MMU-Livedesign is seeking a Warehouse Manager Posted 8/4/2014
-Coordinating the day to day operations of the warehouse and implement effective work schedules for all warehouse activities.
-Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program and personnel policies and procedures.
Need immediately: Exhibit Detailer/Engineer
Full time/Competitive salary/Excellent benefit package
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Fabrication Technical Director Posted 9/4/2014
Solomon Group is an award-winning entertainment design and production firm based in New Orleans, Louisiana.
We are searching for a full-time, collaboratively-minded Fabrication Technical Director to add to our expanding Fabrication Department.
The ideal candidate will have the skills and experience to round out our successful team of draftsmen, engineers and project managers. You will oversee numerous projects, working closely with all members of the fabrication team to develop engineering solutions and plans for fabrication.
Account Executive/Sales/New Business Development Posted 9/3/2014
Seeking strong sales and business development professional. Chicagoland/South Custom exhibit manufacturer seeks aggressive AE with 2+ yrs exp/new business dev. Salary + comm. Benefits and 401K.
*Develop and implement an effective marketing strategy to increase sales *Evaluate potential of client base, develop new accounts *Clear written and verbal communication skills *Proven ability to excel independently *Ability to adapt to fast-paced environment *Some travel required
*MUST HAVE RELEVANT INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE.
Manages exhibit production and management activities at all locations, personally or through subordinate supervisors. Directs manufacturing operations to include all program requirements, labor hours & production costs, ensuring costs, quality, and delivery commitments are met.
As an executive team member, provides leadership, determines company direction and strategies, aligns resources, and communicates the direction throughout the company.
Master's degree or equivalent; or 4-10 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Business Development & Revenue Generation
• Prospecting and Pipeline Development
• Qualifying Opportunities & follow up Presentations, Demonstrations, & Meetings
• Proposals & Final Negotiations
• Follow established solution selling processes
• Excellent communication skills
• College degree from an accredited 4 year university or equivalent exp.
• At least 2+ years previous sales experience (preferably in the high-tech industry)
• Knowledge of tradeshow & event industry
• Strong computer skills (Salesforce, Excel, Word, etc.)
Local candidates only. No relocation is offered for this position. No phone calls please. email@example.com
Novak Birch has an immediate need for experienced exhibit builders for a fast paced, custom exhibit production shop. Must be able to work in a deadline driven team environment. Must have knowledge of cabinetmaking and custom fabrication techniques. Full time, year round position working in a shop environment. Overtime is required.
An excellent position for an experienced sales exec. that will collaborate directly with the president.
Expectations are to develop new custom exhibit sales and foster existing clients with the ability to offer new production methodology and cost savings. Reduced costs allow easier sales and improved compensation.
You will work with a 33 yr young company, spirited & progressive that possess many Fortune 500/100 clients.
We will offer various channels of brand communication/advertising. Our name is impeccable making the process easier.
You will assist in documentation and present concepts. A strong proven industry history is a must.
We are looking for an experienced Exhibit Designer with a strong background in graphics production including file preparation and vendor production.
We are located in Brunswick, Ohio and we our a 33 yr young progressive & generous company with a strong client base including many Fortune 500/100 companies. Our name/brand recognition is impeccable. You will report directly to the design director & president.
Exhibit Design experience must be at least 3 yrs on the job with strong capabilities using AutoCad, MAX Studio, Illustrator, and other software to get the job done. If you are more comfortable with other methods we are open-minded.
TTS Logistics is a Freight Forwarder specializing in international and domestic logistics for Tradeshows, Events and Exhibitions. We currently have full time positions for Account Executives and are currently accepting interest letters with resumes. Individual will be responsible for obtaining new business and maintaining existing client relationships. Territory includes an international and nationwide sales territory with tremendous growth potential.
Compensation & Benefits:
• Base salary + commission
• Full medical and dental benefits
• 401 (k) plan
• Paid sick leave and vacation
• Must be highly motivated and self-reliant
• Expert skills and techniques in phone consultative selling
• Ability to communicate and negotiate effectively via excellent written and oral communication
• Highly developed interpersonal and organizational skills
• Excellent analytical, presentation and business writing skills
• Proficient PC skills including MS Office and high aptitude for quickly learning other software suites
• Associates degree (A.A.) from two year college or university
• Two to five years of proven sales experience in a highly competitive industry (business to business sales experience preferred)
• Experience in the trade show industry and/or shipping industry a plus
• Achieving/surpassing sales targets
• Client retention
• Maximize profitability
• Timely follow-up on sales leads
• Timely communication with customers and coworkers
• Accurate and timely creation and maintenance of customer profiles,
orders, and estimates