M406 45 Minute Session: Transform Your Career: From Implementer to Strategist
This session is 45 minutes long and will end at 10:45 AM.
Leave your executional role behind and become an event marketing strategist. This session will offer techniques and real-world examples that you can apply to elevate your role and career. Learn to:
• Write a description of your strategic role that articulates the value you provide
• Use your knowledge of the business to inform your strategies and drive tangible change
• Act like a diplomat: use a negotiator's tools to drive consensus among internal stakeholders
• Leverage researched data and insight to influence event discussions. Evidence is your ally!
• Measure and report on business impact to inform decision making and continuous improvement
Dax Callner Dax Callner is the Chief Strategy Officer at GES Events, leading a practice that specializes in physical, digital and social media experience development, measurement & analytics. Callner has over 20 years of experience developing experiential marketing programs for some of the world's leading brands, including P&G, American Express, GE, eBay, MasterCard, Google, Intel, Microsoft, Pitney Bowes, Motorola, HP, Kraft, Bloomberg, the U.S. Census Bureau, Johnson & Jonson, Dell, JPMorgan, General Mills and Nestle.