Understanding how to capture and hold peoples' attention is essential to building and articulating messages that stand out on a noisy trade show floor. This session will:
• Define what attention is, how it works, and how it is impacted by the trade show environment
• Discuss how distractions reduce, and sometimes eliminate, attention spans-and how you can counter this
• Explore the concept of the "Attention Economy"
• Identify how to create breakthrough messages and delivery systems to insure you grab attendees' attention
• Demonstrate how to convert attention into discussion and dialog
• Share examples of effective programs that hold attendees' attention