Part one of a two-part session. Part II W61118 offered 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM.
Need to plan an event and not sure where to begin?
Learn the basics of event planning with time-proven
techniques for success, including:
• Determining objectives
• Establishing and managing a budget
• Selecting vendors and venues
• Developing a theme and understanding talent
• Understanding contracts and insurance
• Developing your target market, registration and
• Developing a request for proposal
Learn skills that can be put to work immediately to
help you successfully navigate the waters of event