submit your news
Nomadic Display Launches New Streamlined Web Site Design
Nomadic Display recently unveiled their sleek new Web site design aimed at improving visitor experience through new resources and expanded content combined with “one click” navigation. Nomadic’s highly organized Web site provides event marketers with a comprehensive set of tools to aid them in the decision-making processes that drive their face-to-face event programs:
1) Expanded drop down menus, left column navigation, site wide search functionality and breadcrumbs allow for rapid back linking enabling visitors to locate the information they want within 1-2 clicks.
2) Our Client Portfolio features hundreds of display photos, many with narratives of peer experiences, which may be filtered for viewing convenience by industry or application.
3) Our Display Design section shows price ranges for budgeting purposes along with detailed descriptions and concise product specifications for your easy reference.
4) Exhibitors will find that our Resource Library offers our latest newsletters, educational guides, a searchable directory of events, quick tip sheets and other innovative tools.
5) For owners of Nomadic display products we have enhanced our online shop for repair parts and now accept factory service requests online.
Pat Goeke, President and CEO of Nomadic Display said, “Marketing executives juggle multiple activities to ensure their face-to-face events are successful. So we know it’s important to provide an easy-to navigate Web site that is rich in content to help save them time and aid in their purchasing decisions. Our Display and Design and
Resource sections help exhibitors view design trends, visualize display options and save money by reducing operational and ownership expenses.”
Nomadic Display has also released this year’s “Must Have” step-by-step guide to harnessing the power of social media to promote live events. This special e-book educates exhibitors on the tremendous value that social media can bring to the trade show and events space.
Savvy marketers now more that ever are using social media to enliven their brand on the show floor, entice their audience to take immediate action and influence future purchasing decisions. Nomadic Display’s information packed guide provides a comprehensive look at: how various social media applications can accelerate live event performance, top tips for boosting booth traffic, strategic methods for building your social network and more.
“Our power-packed social media e-book explores various social media channels and how Exhibitors can leverage them to enhance brand exposure, engage prospects and maximize impact that will lead to future sales opportunities. Our social media guide is an asset to marketers of all budget sizes and industries,” said Gwen Parsons, SVP of Marketing, Nomadic Display.
For more information, go to www.nomadicdisplay.com.
About Nomadic Display
Businesses large and small as well as local, state and federal government agencies have entrusted Nomadic Display® with their event marketing programs for over 30 years. As one of the world’s most experienced and best-known companies in the exhibit industry, Nomadic is a leading producer of top-of-the-line custom modular and portable displays, exhibit rentals, graphics and mobile presentations. For more information, go to www.nomadicdisplay.com.
Nomadic Display Releases its HangTen Series of DesignLine Hybrid Displays
More information about Nomadic Display...
FIND IT - MARKETPLACE