submit your news
EXHIBITOR Magazine's 27th Annual Exhibit Design Awards Now Accepting Entries
EXHIBITOR Magazine's 27th Annual Exhibit Design Awards is now accepting entries. The most coveted design award in the exhibition industry, the Exhibit Design Awards honor the world's best trade show exhibit designs.
This year's competition will present awards in 16 categories, including experiential exhibits, green exhibits, exhibit refurbishments projects, island exhibits, small booths, and more. See all 16 awards categories at www.exhibitoronline.com/awards/eda.
The 2013 competition will be judged by eight of the world's most well-respected designers, including:
Winners will receive a stunning custom trophy and will be featured in EXHIBITOR magazine's May issue, read by 30,000 marketing professionals in the trade show, corporate event, and meetings industries - i.e., potential design clients. Plus, all entries are considered for features and portfolios unrelated to the competition.
- Sean Duran, vice president for exhibition and design, Miami Science Museum, Miami
- Tom Graboski, principal, Tom Graboski & Associates Inc., Miami Beach, FL
- Maricarmen Martinez, AIA, principal, Upstairs Studio Inc. Architects, Miami
- Efrain Osorio, president and creative director, Designapolis, Miami
- Laura Paresky Gould, principal, Twain Creative, Miami
- Emilio Perez, vice president, SB Architects, Miami
- Annette M. Piskel, founder and creative director, AMPdzine, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Michael Wolk, principal, Michael Wolk Design Associates, Miami
To see last year's winners, go to www.exhibitoronline.com/exhibitormagazine/may12/exhibitor-design-awards-intro.asp.
The entry form and additional information are available online at www.exhibitoronline.com/awards/eda. The early-bird deadline is Nov. 16, 2012, and the final deadline to enter is Nov. 30, 2012.
For more information, contact Linda Armstrong, senior writer and program manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FIND IT - MARKETPLACE