submit your news
Awards, Company News, EXHIBITOR News
EXHIBITOR Magazine's Exhibit Design Awards Now Accepting Entries
EXHIBITOR Magazine's 28th Annual Exhibit Design Awards is now accepting entries.
The most coveted award in the exhibit-design industry, the Exhibit Design Awards honor the world's best exhibition designs - and present its winners with stunning custom trophies, international coverage in EXHIBITOR magazine, and bragging rights galore.
Visit the Exhibit Design Awards website to view all 16 categories.
The 2014 competition will be judged by nine of the world's most well-respected designers, including:
Winners will receive a stunning custom trophy and will be featured in EXHIBITOR magazine's May issue, read by 30,000 marketing professionals in the trade show, corporate event, and meetings industries - i.e., potential design clients. Plus, all entries are considered for features and portfolios unrelated to the competition. Read the articles featuring the 2013 winners here.
- Margo Chase, founder and executive creative director, Chase Design Group, Los Angeles
- John Clark, founder and design director, Looking, El Segundo, CA
- Curt Doty, senior vice president, West Coast digital and creative services, Weber Shandwick, Los Angeles
- Michael Hodgson, partner, Ph.D, Santa Monica, CA
- Wayne Hunt, founding principal, Hunt Design Associates, Pasadena, CA
- Robin Perkins, co-founder, Selbert Perkins Design, Playa Del Ray, CA
- James Robie, principal/founder, James Robie Design Associates, Los Angeles
- Regina Rubino, founder, Image: Global Vision, Santa Monica, CA
- Karen Wise, Ph.D., vice president, education and exhibits, Natural History Museum of Los Angeles County, Los Angeles
The early-bird deadline ($150) is Nov. 15, 2013, and the final deadline ($190) is Nov. 29, 2013.
The entry form and additional information are available online at www.ExhibitorOnline.com/awards/eda. Or contact Linda Armstrong, senior writer and program manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FIND IT - MARKETPLACE