submit your news
Company News, New Products
Shepard Expo Rolls Out Next Generation Online Client Portal
Shepard Exposition Services is rolling out the next generation of their online customer portal, giving customers more collaborative capability with their Shepard team and efficiency in managing all aspects of their programs. The new user-friendly features were designed to create an online experience that supports Shepard's easy-to-do-business-with philosophy while enhancing the transparency of information between all members of a project team.
These powerful new features include:
· Upgraded Floor Plan and Service Kit management tools allow for online requests, proofing, management, annotations and live change-tracking
· Critical Path Calendar import allows the user to import all, or selected deadlines into any calendar with a single click
· Sign Ordering tool with built-in formatting features, proofing, annotation and live change-tracking
· Upgraded Graphic Proofing allows for annotation, uploading and attaching of logos and files to edits, and viewing of previous versions
· Upgraded Ordering system that allows customers to order furnishings and room sets online
· A Resource Library to search and view facilities, floor plans, market cost index, union regulations and national ancillary vendors
Several Shepard customers who participated in a recent demonstration of the upgraded portal declared it the "best management portal in the industry”. "We're delighted to go live with the next gen of our Shepard Portal. The development was made possible by a tremendous collaboration between our customers and our IT, sales, account services, graphics and operations associates, all working together to create an innovative, customer-centric interface that is uniquely ‘Shepard’. We are deeply committed to providing the best products, processes and people in the industry,” said Richard Maples, Shepard’s executive vice president.
About Shepard Exposition Services
Founded in Atlanta in 1905, Shepard Exposition Services is a leader in the event services industry. Today, the privately held firm operates in 10 U.S. markets. Thanks to groundbreaking initiatives such as the Customer Concierge Program, the Custom Order Matrix, and other customer-focused innovations, Shepard creates a unique customer-centric experience for their customers: The YOU Experience! Please visit www.shepardes.com for more information or to connect with Shepard Exposition Services on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
Shepard Exposition Services Continues Tradition of Giving Back
FIND IT - MARKETPLACE