submit your news
Awards, Company News
3D Exhibits and Clients Celebrate Seventeen 2013 Accolades
It’s been a great year at 3D Exhibits. In addition to strong growth, the team and its clients wracked up ten new awards and seven additional editorial stories. Clients honored included Hill’s Pet Nutrition, Accuray, Jacobsen, Colgate, Wiley, Thomson Reuters, and Polyvision.
The accolades and articles cover the gamut. Recognition was earned for exhibit design, global program management, integrated trade show marketing, in-exhibit product launches, lead generation/management/fulfillment—and for being a Top Chicago Workplace.
“The secret to creating great exhibit marketing environments and programs is to work with smart, innovative clients,” says Gene Faut, president of 3D Exhibits.
The complete list of 3D Exhibits and client accolades for 2013 is:
• EXHIBITOR magazine Sizzle Award 2013, Integrated Program, Hill’s Science Diet
• Event Marketer Magazine EX Award 2013, Silver, Best Trade Show Campaign, Accuray
• Chicago Top Workplaces 2013 • Event Marketer, Women in Events 2103, Diane Imus, Wiley
• EXHIBITOR Magazine, All-Star Awards, Thomson Reuters
• Event Marketer, Jacobsen • EXHIBITOR Magazine, Feature article, Jacobsen
• EXHIBITOR Magazine, Feature Article, Colgate
• Event Marketer FAB 50
• EXPO Magazine E.X.C.I.T.E. Award 2013, Finalist, Trade Show Presentation, Accuray
• BMA National B2 Award 2013, Best of Category, Live Trade Show Presentation, Accuray; Award of Excellence for Integrated Trade Show Marketing, Hill’s Science Diet; BMA National B2 Award 2013, Award of Excellence, Guerilla Marketing, Jacobsen
• Event Marketer, Campaigns We Love, Wiley
• BMA Chicago Tower Awards 2013, Gold Award, Face-to-Face Marketing Category at HIMSS, CDW Healthcare
• EXHIBITOR, Ideas That Work, Polyvision
• Professional Purchaser’ Blog, Working With Procurement, Professional Purchasers' Blog
About 3D Exhibits
Privately held 3D Exhibits is fiercely committed to our clients’ success.
We design, fabricate and manage exhibits and events—plus deliver supporting data capture, interactive tools, marketing integration and analytics. Our focus on client service, attention to detail and total program management has propelled our sixteen-year old firm to an annual sales volume over $60 million. For more information, visit www.3DExhibits.com or email ngenarella@3DExhibits.com.
3D Exhibits Named to Chicago Tribuneís 'Top 100 Workplaces' for 2013
More information about 3D Exhibits...
FIND IT - MARKETPLACE