submit your news
Company News, Venues & Destinations
Las Vegas Hospitality Association's 2014 Distinction Awards Raise $20,000 For Scholarships
The Las Vegas Hospitality Association (LVHA) paid tribute to five Las Vegas hospitality leaders at the 2014 Distinction Awards scholarship fundraiser dinner raising $20,000 for scholarships. Five recipients in the tourism industry were honored at an “inspire”-themed awards dinner at the Las Vegas Convention Center and were awarded scholarships in their names.
LVHA 2014 Distinction Awards Honorees
• Jackie Gaughan and Family ….. Legacy Award
• MGM Resorts International ….. Business of the Year
• Danielle Babilino, Senior Vice President of Sales-Wynn Las Vegas and Encore ….. Industry Leader Award
• Alan Waxler, President and CEO-AWG Destination Services, LLC ….. Spirit Award
• Ericka Aviles, Business Marketing Manager-Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority ….. Rising Star
About Las Vegas Hospitality Association
The Las Vegas Hospitality Association (LVHA) is a nonprofit state association made up of more than 561 working professionals and 265 businesses in the hospitality industry. Founded in 1962, LVHA encompasses a broad spectrum of companies supporting the tourism, convention and hospitality fields in Southern Nevada. For more information, go to www.MyLVHA.org or visit us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
Las Vegas Hospitality Association to Hold 28th Annual Scholarship Golf Tournament Fundraiser
FIND IT - MARKETPLACE