Information Collection and Use
- This policy covers how Exhibitor Media Group treats personal information that Exhibitor Media Group collects and receives, including information related to your past use of Exhibitor Media Group products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Exhibitor Media Group does not own or control, or to people that Exhibitor Media Group does not employ or manage.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Exhibitor Media Group collects personal information when you register, when you use Exhibitor Media Group products or services, and when you visit Exhibitor Media Group pages. Exhibitor Media Group may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- When you register we may ask for information such as your name, email address, birth date, gender, ZIP code, occupation, industry, and personal interests.
- Exhibitor Media Group uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous internal and external reporting.
Exhibitor Media Group does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
Your Ability to Edit Your E-mail Preferences
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Exhibitor Media Group under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help Exhibitor Media Group communicate with you about offers from Exhibitor Media Group and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- Exhibitor Media Group may display targeted advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click targeted ads meet the targeting criteria, for example, trade show marketers from a particular geographic area.
- Exhibitor Media Group does not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
Confidentiality and Security
- You can edit your Exhibitor Media Group email preferences at any time.
- New categories of marketing communications may be added from time to time. Users who visit this page can opt out of receiving future marketing communications from these new categories or they can unsubscribe by following instructions contained in the messages they receive.
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the Exhibitor Media Group service, such as service announcements, administrative messages and Exhibitor Media Group newsletters, that are considered part of your Exhibitor Media Group account, but users may opt out of receiving them.
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees and partners who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
Questions and Comments
- Exhibitor Media Group may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Exhibitor Media Group account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Exhibitor Media Group
206 S. Broadway, Suite 745
Rochester, MN 55904
Effective Date: January 1, 2007
W41715 - The Basics of Event Logistics and Implementation
Wednesday, March 4, 2015 | 10:00 am
T411 - How Near Field Communication Will Change the Face of Events
Tuesday, March 3, 2015 | 8:00 am
S504 - Re-Inventing You: A Personal and Professional Development Workshop
Sunday, March 1, 2015 | 8:30 am
M312 - Best Practices for Your Direct Mail Marketing
Monday, March 2, 2015 | 8:00 am
T21315 - Beyond the Basics of Booth Selling
Tuesday, March 3, 2015 | 3:45 pm
>> more courses
FIND IT - MARKETPLACE