M406 45 Minute Session: Transform Your Career: From Implementer to Strategist
This session is 45 minutes long and will end at 10:45 AM.
Leave your executional role behind and become an event marketing strategist. This session will offer techniques and real-world examples that you can apply to elevate your role and career. Learn to:
• Write a description of your strategic role that articulates the value you provide
• Use your knowledge of the business to inform your strategies and drive tangible change
• Act like a diplomat: use a negotiator's tools to drive consensus among internal stakeholders
• Leverage researched data and insight to influence event discussions. Evidence is your ally!
• Measure and report on business impact to inform decision making and continuous improvement
Dax Callner Dax Callner is a strategist who has led strategy practices at GES, Sparks, Momentum and Jack Morton Worldwide. He has over 20 years of experience developing marketing programs for some of the world's leading brands, including P&G, American Express, GE, Nestle, Dell, AstraZenca, Google, Intel, Wendy's, Microsoft, Sony Pictures and many others.