M450 45 Minute Session: Win More Business Responding to RFPs the Way Clients Want
Understanding how RFIs and RFPs are created-and responding correctly-is essential to winning new business opportunities. In this session, you will:
• Understand why clients have become much better buyers
• Learn how to recognize question types and respond correctly
• Discuss strategies for working with the procurement/commodity buyer
• Learn how to propose your value adds
• Develop a follow-up strategy to use whether you win or lose the opportunity
Todd Simon Todd Simon is currently the Chief Marketing Technologist at Predictive Presentation Technologies LLC, a company that specializes in non-linear, adaptive presentation technologies. Mr. Simon earned a degree in Psychology and Business from Emory University in Atlanta, GA, with a concentration in cogitative processing, human attention and awareness. Todd has successfully designed and implemented highly effective sales, marketing, and presentation programs for companies such clients as 3M, Nortel, IBM, RockTenn, Freeman, MC2, and many others.
Rich Gilligan In his career Rich has been fortunate to have the opportunity to gain experience in many diverse area's of Event Marketing. He has served in the role of Exhibit, Event, and Briefing Center Manager in the Telecommunications, Pharmaceutical, Finance, and High Tech vertical markets. Rich currently serves in the role of Strategic Buyer of Marketing Events for SAP.