This session is limited to 18 registrants who are CTSM graduates.
Elevate your experience-staging prowess to the next level of excellence with this open discussion led by Jim Gilmore - who literally wrote the book on experiences. We'll identify key skills and explore how to cultivate them within your organization. Discussion will include:
• Empathetic listening (especially to customer needs and concerns)
• Insightful observation (in order to detect design opportunities)
• Design thinking (for holistic solutions)
• Creativity (focused on generating practical new ideas)
• Presentation (of both visual and verbal communications)