Any event plan must be measured against specific objectives to be considered successful. By aligning business and program objectives through the end result, planners can demonstrate this success. In this interactive workshop, you will learn how to:
• Set clear, measurable goals
• Connect objectives to specific metrics
• Establish priorities and realistic expectations
• Outline a consistent measurement methodology
• Analyze results and make recommendations
Examples will be shared, and please bring your own specific objectives and data to begin building your measurement program.