Non-profits profit when they apply professional exhibit marketing principles to drive performance. Join our discussion. Leave ready to:
• Translate business-based exhibit language into a non-profit's vocabulary
• Use exhibiting to achieve return on social impact
• Adapt business principles to your non-profit world
• Set objectives from your mission statement and strategic plan
• Gain participation and information from the right attendees
• Communicate messages about effectiveness, efficiency and goal achievement
• Create fundraising opportunities using "Everybody knows somebody who."