Pre-requisite: R1008R, How to Measure the Value of Trade Show Participation - Part I: Basic Concepts.
Apply what you learned in the basic trade show value measurement concepts session to your own program. Through examples, case studies and worksheets, you will discover how to:
• Assess your program's strengths and weaknesses
• Work with the four elements of value
• Estimate appropriate event budgets, staff and exhibit sizes
• Select and invest wisely in your show schedule
• Apply other types of measurement to complement return on investment
• Assign key performance indicators
• Deploy and apply customer and visitor research
• Report event performance to senior management
This session provides for individual guidance in working with measuring and reporting your own event scenarios and results.
This session includes a pre- and in-class assessment of your program's strengths, weaknesses and likely opportunities for ROI and performance improvement.