The misconception that sales and marketing are competitors was born from the belief that they have different but overlapping goals - or the belief that one is more important than the other. This couldn't be further from the truth. Salespeople and marketers share a mutual finish line and should act like they are all on the same team. This session will help you create a culture of collaboration to get the most out of your trade shows. Learn to:
• Synchronize the motivations of sales and marketing prior to your show
• Establish a common "why" and rally everyone around it
• Capitalize on your team members' marketing skills
• Capitalize on your team members' sales skills
• Split efforts wisely during the show
• Leverage the best of both worlds to close deals and drive revenue
You will also receive access to a guide to qualifying leads, follow-up email templates, and other tools.