What if your freight doesn't make it to your event on time? Or, what if everything goes well but there is a surprise when you open your final invoice? During this session, you'll learn the basics of trade show shipping. We'll share case studies, discuss hypothetical situations, and view video that will teach you how to ensure that your shipping operations go smoothly. We'll:
• Identify the variables that make trade show shipping different from shipping other types of goods.
• Explore how to decide between shipping to the advanced warehouse or direct to show site
• Share examples of the documentation that is vital to event shipping
• Discuss the liability limitations of general service contractors and understand your insurance coverage options
• Learn to develop a transportation plan and timeline you can implement for your next trade show shipment