Whether you're a first-time exhibitor starting with a 10-by-10-foot space (3-by-3-meters) or an exhibitor who exhibits at many different shows, almost everyone utilizes small exhibits some of the time. The good news is that the decision to work with a small booth can be as much a strategic decision as a budget-driven determination. Learn to get the most out of small booth environments:
• Understand the importance of each event regardless of the size of your booth space
• Win attendees' time and attention
• Let your goals, objectives, and the target audience's needs drive your environment's design
• Avoid the most common mistakes made in smaller exhibits
• Utilize "the people factor"
• Understand what your exhibit says about your company
• Factor logistical considerations into your planning