submit your news
Twelve SmithBucklin Client Organization Shows Recognized on 2017 TSNN Top 250 Trade Show List
SmithBucklin, the association management and services company more organizations turn to than any other, is pleased to announce that 12 of its client organization shows are featured on the 2017 TSNN Top 250 Trade Shows in the United States list.
Culled from show management data supplied to Trade Show News Network (TSNN), the list represents the top 250 trade shows held last year in the U.S. ranked by net square footage.
The SmithBucklin client organization shows recognized include:
“We are honored and excited to have so many shows on TSNN’s Top 250 trade show list this year,” said Dave Weil, Vice President of Event Services. “Through our team’s demonstrated creativity and innovation, we achieve extraordinary outcomes on behalf of our client organizations.”
- American Society for Healthcare Engineering’s ASHE Annual Conference & Technical Exhibition
- Association for Healthcare Resource & Materials Management’s AHRMM17
- Independent Oracle Users Group’s COLLABORATE 17
- International Association of Airport Duty Free Stores’ Duty Free Show of the Americas
- KeHE Distributors’ KeHE Holiday Show
- KeHE Distributors’ KeHE Natural Show
- KeHE Distributors’ KeHE Summer Selling Show
- National Society of Genetic Counselors’ NSGC 37th Annual Conference
- North American Association of Food Equipment Manufacturers’ The NAFEM Show
- North American Wholesale Lumber Association’s 2017 Traders Market
- The National NeedleArts Association’s TNNA NeedleArts Summer Trade Show
- The National NeedleArts Association’s TNNA Winter NeedleArts Market
“SmithBucklin’s Event Services team takes pride in creating world-class meetings,” said Carol McGury, Executive Vice President, Event and Education Services. “This recognition illustrates that our team is succeeding in delivering must-attend trade shows that exceed the stakeholders’ expectations.”
One of the most respected and engaged participants in the conference, convention and trade show industry, SmithBucklin’s Event Services team generates powerful results through conference design, business model development, curriculum design, participant acquisition, event technology delivery, registration, and event logistics management, while enhancing the complete attendee experience. And, due to its significant buying power, the team is able to provide cost savings and favorable contract terms and conditions. Additionally, SmithBucklin professionals manage trade show and sponsorship sales and fulfillment, helping to create and implement strategic sales plans, identify new year-round revenue opportunities, and develop and sustain long-term partner relationships.
SmithBucklin is the association management and services company more organizations turn to than any other. Our mission is to achieve the missions of the client organizations we serve and provide uncompromised stewardship for their long-term prosperity. SmithBucklin offers full-service management and outsourced services to trade associations, professional societies, technology user communities, industry consortia, charitable organizations, corporations and government institutes. Founded in 1949, SmithBucklin has offices in Chicago, Washington D.C., Old Lyme, Conn., St. Louis, and San Ramon, Calif., and delivers seamless association and event management services worldwide. The company is 100 percent employee-owned. For more information, please visit www.smithbucklin.com or call 1-800-539-9740.
FIND IT - MARKETPLACE