submit your news
Awards, Company News
3D Exhibits and Clients Win Six Hermes Creative Awards
3D Exhibits, a full-service trade show exhibit design and marketing company, and six of its clients are celebrating their win of six separate Hermes Creative Awards in the trade show exhibit category. 3D Exhibits designed and fabricated all six of the exhibits, which judges cited as examples of “outstanding work in the industry.” Merck Animal Health, Pukka and GAF each earned a platinum trophy, Rocky Brands and Huber Engineered Woods won gold, and Sunstar was recognized with an honorable mention.
Nicole Genarella, executive v.p. of sales and marketing at 3D Exhibits, says the awards—like the exhibits they represent—were born out of client collaboration. “Working seamlessly as part of our client’s team, the way we do, always nets results,” says Genarella.
Notable design features included:
The Hermes Creative Awards, administered by the Association of Marketing and Communication Professionals, is one of the largest design competitions in the world. Winning entries were selected for their creativity and resourcefulness from a pool of about 6,000 international submissions. For more information, or to see a complete list of winners, visit www.hermesawards.com.
- The sweeping curves and printed texture of the Merck Animal Health overhead signage claimed the airspace above the exhibit while creating a holistic, approachable ambiance.
- GAF pulled in crowds with a 20’ rotating LED cube that hung over its exhibit, displaying demonstrations of GAF product applications.
- Pukka’s integration of a matte black shipping container brought an urban, industrial feel to golf’s pastoral world. The exhibit reinforced the brand’s edgy feel and made its vividly colored headwear products pop.
- The flooring, graphics and thematic elements of the Rocky exhibit defined two distinct product lines—without requiring a wall to make the separation. Interweaving the product displays into these theatrical elements created an immersive environment that surprised and delighted attendees.
- Huber Engineered Woods cross-pollinated new and established products in a two-sided booth filled with product demos that resonated with its hands-on target audience.
- Sunstar’s work to benchmark its prior exhibit program with an audit and exit survey - and its implementation of a brainstorming session—paid off in every element of the new exhibit—from structure to staff. The new environment reinforced the overall health benefit of proper oral care achieved with Sunstar’s product solutions.
Privately held 3D Exhibits is fiercely committed to our clients’ success. We design, fabricate and manage exhibits and events—plus deliver supporting data capture, interactive tools, marketing integration and analytics. Our focus on client service, attention to detail and total program management has propelled our firm to an annual sales volume of $85 million. For more information, visit www.3DExhibits.com.
More information about 3D Exhibits...
FIND IT - MARKETPLACE