submit your news
The Trade Group Introduces the PC1 Portable Charging Counter
Smartphones and tablets, we all use them, and we all need to find a place to charge them, especially at live events. For those who exhibit at trade shows or host corporate events, battery-starved attendees will become instant fans if they find a charging station at a booth.
Providing a charging station or two in a trade show exhibit is also an excellent way to draw in more guests who will hang out for awhile. And to increase the likelihood that top prospects will stop by for a charge and a chat, give them a heads up about the charging station prior to the event (email blast, social media posts, sales rep scripts, etc.).
Why turn to The Trade Group for charging station needs?
Most charging stations on the market today are ugly, cumbersome, space hogs. But not this one! The Trade Group’s new Portable Charging Counter (PC1) is sleek, easy to set up and brandable. Just check out these fabulous features:
Ready to share a little device charging love at a trade show or live event?
- Streamlined design. The PC1 is ideal when space in the booth is tight. Once assembled, the counter measures 23.72” wide x 42.54” high. In addition, the counter’s round top and curved sides give the unit a clean, modern vibe.
- Portable. While obvious – the name says it all – portability has its benefits. Due to its sleek, slender shape, The Trade Group’s Portable Charging Counter can be moved where it’s needed, when it’s needed. It does not require a big chunk of space, and it can be utilized in large and small spaces.
- Brandability. Along with several choices for counter top colors (silver, black, mahogany or natural), the PC1 features customizable pillowcase zipper fabric graphics that pull up around the sides, with a silicone edge that inserts neatly into a ridge adjacent to the counter top. Thanks to TTG’s high-quality, in-house fabric printer, the choice of colors and graphics are limitless.
- High-speed, hefty capacity. Each Portable Charging Counter comes with eight high-speed charging tips (four micro USB tips for Android devices and four Apple 8-pin tips for Apple lightning devices). Expecting lots of traffic at a booth or event? Opt for two PC1s or more.
- Easy to set up. Setting up the PC1 is a breeze -- with the turn of a screwdriver, a few wingnuts, then finish it off with the SEG fabric wrap – and it’s good to go. Easy step-by-step instructions are provided.
- Handy storage case. The 64-pound PC1 packs down neatly into a 52"L x 29"H x 15"D storage case for secure storage, transport and shipping. (Shipping weight comes in at 66 pounds.)
Contact The Trade Group. Their Portable Charging Counters are available for purchase or rental. They’re also easy to update as needed, simply swap out the fabric graphic for a whole new look and messaging. For additional details and pricing, give The Trade Group a call at 800-343-2005.
About The Trade Group
The Trade Group is an award winning, full-service event marketing and creative design firm, specializing in trade shows, esports events and activations, corporate events, brand activations, retail merchandising, commercial graphics and experiential solutions. Since 1986, our team of live event, design and engineering experts has helped thousands of clients amplify their brands and successfully navigate a wide range of events and experiences. Clients rely on The Trade Group for: event ideation, creation and production; esports expertise; exhibit design and fabrication; graphic design and production; strategic marketing solutions; technology integration and more. For more information go to www.tradegroup.com.
More information about The Trade Group...
FIND IT - MARKETPLACE