submit your news
The Trade Group Introduces the METALLI Bari, a Lightweight Inline Trade Show Display
The Trade Group adds yet another innovative and stylish 10’x10’ and 10’x20’ kit to their ever-expanding line of versatile METALLI trade show exhibits.
The Trade Group’s design team is always looking for new ways to make their modular displays pack a bigger visual punch, offer plenty of customization options and streamline set-up. Their new METALLI® Bari series of trade show displays does just that.
GOAL #1: Create a back wall presence that maximizes usable space, while presenting a singular visual statement.
According to Mike Graziani, VP of Design at The Trade Group, “Many exhibits combine a collection of parts and pieces. But while they may come together to form an exhibit, they still look like a collection of parts. With the METALLI Bari, we wanted the finished exhibit to look like a singular cohesive structure with substance and depth. Our team nailed it.”
The perimeter enclosure defines and unifies the design elements contained within the structure, while the depth allows you to layer elements for interest. Together, these features make the booth appear larger and more expensive than it actually is.
GOAL #2: Develop a flexible, cost-effective design that is both purchase and rental friendly.
To achieve the look and feel the team desired, while controlling costs, Exhibit Designer Stephen Peterson transformed a custom, wooden exhibit into a lightweight design constructed of aluminum posts and beams. The end result is an affordable, stunning exhibit with a bold look and plenty of flexibility, including:
GOAL #3: Let the options be endless, custom looking and COOL!
- Deep frame with that ‘singular, back wall presence.’ The nearly 10’ wide by 8’ high frame is over a foot deep at 13 5/16” and features rounded corners that give it a contemporary feel. A Velcro-applied fabric graphic adheres to the back of the structure to create a cohesive finished look.
- Multiple configurations: The Bari series includes 10’x10’ and 10’x20’ inlines (and beyond), with the option to expand into an island exhibit. For the island, the height of the display can be increased with a few minor adjustments to the depth.
The Trade Group designs exhibits that speak to their client’s brands, don’t look like anything else out there and meet functionality needs at the same time. The METALLI Bari checks all of the boxes. Here are just a few ways the Bari line of trade show displays can be customized:
Black, white or colored perimeter panels. Renting? The bold, forward-facing, 6” wide perimeter panels come standard in black or white, or upgrade to Piano Black or a variety of wood grain and designer textures. Purchasing? Choose from hundreds of colors (even custom bonded colors), depending on the project.
Internal tower feature. Want to add depth and interest? Consider including the tower feature constructed of rigid panels with a custom graphic. As an option for Bari purchases, they also offer custom fabric graphics, which can be backlit if desired.
Easy tech add-ons. Need a kiosk or two? How about gaming stations? Prefer a monitor with looping video? The Bari can be easily fitted with technology that suits any need.
Interior LED perimeter lighting. Along with backlighting the tower feature, the Bari also comes with white or RGB perimeter lighting, giving the booth a polished, high-end feel.
One-of-a-kind cutouts, signage and more. Want the Bari display to really stand out? The sky’s the limit, thanks to TTG’s award winning in-house design and production team. Some options to consider include:
Goal #4: Minimize set-up time and labor costs.
- Branded 3-D signage. Give the Bari more depth and pizazz by adding a 3-D sign to the fascia. Think logos, taglines, hashtags and more.
- Sheer graphics. Layer a sheer printed graphic in front of the large fabric graphic to amp up the visual impact.
- Wire-mounted graphics. Talk about eye catching, TTG can customize the Bari with gripped acrylic, wire-mounted graphics that appear to be floating.
- Die cut panels. They can modify the fascia by die cutting just about any shape into the panels. Shapes can mimic just about anything, such as logos, silhouettes of gaming characters or mascots, the opening of a cave or a full graphic. Any shape can be die cut.
Another HUGE benefit of the Bari inline configurations is that they ship partially assembled in one of the smaller METALLI crates, reducing install and dismantle times to fall within the 4-hour minimum window. Since labor typically requires a 4-hour minimum, the Bari will keep labor costs in check.
For those doing their own I&D, the Bari can be set up with only two people and minimal tools and training, so internal teams could set up the booth as well.
Need a cool, stylish, substantial display for trade shows or live events?
Contact The Trade Group. Their trade show and live event specialists are here to help! Give them a call 800-343-2005 to learn more about the METALLI Bari display and their other modular, portable and custom trade show display options.
About The Trade Group
The Trade Group is an award winning, full-service event marketing and creative design firm, specializing in trade shows, esports events and activations, corporate events, brand activations, retail merchandising, commercial graphics and experiential solutions. Since 1986, their team of live event, design and engineering experts has helped thousands of clients amplify their brands and successfully navigate a wide range of events and experiences. Clients rely on The Trade Group for: event ideation, creation and production; esports expertise; exhibit design and fabrication; graphic design and production; strategic marketing solutions; technology integration and more. For more information go to www.tradegroup.com.
More information about The Trade Group...
FIND IT - MARKETPLACE