submit your news
Live Marketing and Reality Engineering Launch Digital Poster Session and Digital Pipeline at HCEAConnect 2018
Live Marketing, a leading trade show and event creative agency and WBENC-certified woman-owned business, and Reality
Engineering, a provider of trade show technology, digital exhibit engagement and lead tracking solutions, will introduce Digital Poster Session™ and Digital Pipeline™ at HCEAConnect 2018.
The tools digitize two traditional healthcare marketing platforms, bringing dynamic content,
interactive features and search options to the traditional conference
paper poster and pipeline formats to increase attendee engagement.
By making it easier for attendees to locate the most relevant posters,
Digital Poster Session adds value to healthcare association conferences
for attendees, exhibitors and researchers. “Traditional research posters
are difficult to update, static, and finite—when the session is over, it’s
over. Digital Poster Session brings poster content to life and allows
associations to extend their reach after the show too,” says Anne
Trompeter, principal and executive creative strategist at Live Marketing.
Notable product attributes of Digital Poster Session include:
Jon Jackson, president of Reality Engineering, says that Digital Pipeline
replaces the traditional, linear PowerPoint presentation with an
easy-to-navigate tool that provides the latest information about pipeline
products. “Digital Pipeline draws pipeline information from a centralized
source and puts it at the attendee’s fingertips with search and menu
options. Companies can add badge scanning capability to collect attendee
information and take digital notes,” says Jackson. Trompeter also points
out that Digital Pipeline can be used in the field for peer-to-peer
discussions about products under development.
- Searchable – attendees can pinpoint relevant posters by author, topic or keyword
- Interactive – posters can include audio as well as digital comment and note-taking
- Information capture – add-on badge scanning tracks metrics and enables post-show communication with attendees
- “Add to basket” feature – attendees can opt to have poster information sent via email
- Sponsorship opportunities – associations can monetize poster sessions to add revenue streams
Notable product attributes of Digital Pipeline include:
HCEAConnect attendees should visit Live Marketing and Reality Engineering
in booth #403 + #306 to learn more about the new products, enjoy booth
activities, and win fun travel essential giveaways.
- Easy-to-update – uses centralized pipeline information to ensure accuracy
- Dynamic – menu-based navigation and search functionality take attendees directly to relevant information
- Data capture – add-on badge scan capabilities collect attendee information and enable digital note taking
About Live Marketing
As an award-winning agency, Live Marketing develops and delivers engaging
trade show and event strategies (live + digital). For 40 years, Live
Marketing has produced experiences that create results for our
clients—from startups to flagship brands in all verticals. Learn more at www.livemarketing.com.
About Reality Engineering
With Reality Engineering by your side, engaging attendees is a snap, lead
capture and management is a breeze, sales conversation support is at your
fingertips, and real-time reporting is just a click away. Learn more about
RE:nvent, a single cloud-based, versatile software platform for trade
shows built to engage, capture, connect and measure at
More information about Live Marketing...
More information about Reality Engineering Solutions...
FIND IT - MARKETPLACE