submit your news
Company News, New Products
Aventri Unveils Next-Generation SMM Solution
Event management software (EMS) leader Aventri announced a game-changing strategic meetings management platform today developed in collaboration with meeting and procurement experts at Fortune 100 companies.
The new Aventri platform for Strategic Meetings Management (SMM) delivers a robust SMM solution that fits the complex needs of enterprise clients, while also simplifying the process for meeting planners. The solution drives meeting success with unified data through a robust suite of tools:
“Previously, industry professionals faced limited choices and complex technology for strategic meetings management,” says Aventri CEO Oni Chukwu. “Building on top of our already strong foundation of event management technology, we are disrupting the status quo and providing the industry with the alternative solution they have been looking for.”
- Customizable Meeting Request & Approval Workflow – Delivering instant visibility into meeting activity at every stage of the approval process, allowing event professionals to gain real-time business intelligence to optimize savings, efficiency and compliance.
- Integrated Venue Sourcing and Booking Process – Enabling teams to manage the entire venue procurement process on a single platform. This makes it easier to leverage collective buying power and proactively address financial and legal risks.
- Comprehensive Budgeting Capabilities – The flexible solution handles different budgeting processes for all sizes and types of events, industries and planner skill levels. Planners gain clarity on financial information and performance to control spend, leverage volume and improve negotiations.
- Enterprise Meeting Management Calendar – Centralize the capture of all meeting and request information, providing visibility and control of activity across an organization to manage risk and reduce cost.
- Advanced Data Aggregation and Real-Time Reporting – Organizations get the business intelligence they need to make strategic decisions with cross-event data aggregation and real-time reporting they can schedule and send automatically.
“Our new solution shortens the adoption curve with engaging meeting technology that teams can put to use quickly,” Chukwu continues. “When planners enjoy the tools they use, organizations reap the benefits of increased employee satisfaction and a higher return on their M&E investment.”
The Aventri solution supports all the essentials of a successful SMM program on one easy-to-use, end-to-end platform. Meeting and procurement professionals gain the tools they need for: visibility and control of meetings enterprise-wide, budget creation and spend tracking, efficient and cost-effective venue sourcing, streamlined approval workflows, data aggregation, real-time reporting, and integration with other key business systems.
“Aventri SMM is a comprehensive platform to automate and manage the entire meeting lifecycle,” explains Shane Edmonds, Aventri’s chief technology officer. “The flexible technology powers complex enterprise meetings management. At the same time, it’s ideal for organizations just getting started with a meetings program. Clients tell us it’s a better way to plan, leaving more time to focus on the many other jobs that go into producing successful events.”
Aventri is a global leader in cloud-based analytics and data-driven, end-to-end event management and strategic meeting solutions. The award-winning, open-source platform delivers innovative technology to streamline the event process, providing real-time data and analytics on event performance, customer engagement, and increasing measurable event ROI. Founded in 2008, Aventri has assisted more than 25,000 event professionals in planning, executing, and measuring their events. With a focus on event sourcing and hospitality, registration, marketing, logistics, engagement, mobile, and data analytics, the company serves more than 1,300 customers, including leading corporations, associations, agencies, and educational institutions globally. Headquartered in the United States, the company also has offices in the UK, Belgium, Australia, Singapore, India, and UAE. Aventri is a portfolio company of private equity firm HGGC. Learn more at www.aventri.com.
FIND IT - MARKETPLACE