submit your news
CEIR Releases New Industry Insights Report
The Center for Exhibition Industry Research (CEIR) announces a new report from the Industry Insights Series, How Exhibitors Can Improve Lead Quality and Sales Conversion. This report was written by Jefferson Davis, President of Competitive Edge, a seasoned consultant in the business-to-business (B2B) exhibition industry with 30 years of experience.
This latest Industry Insights report is a valuable primer for exhibitors looking to implement or compare their approach to best practices at every phase of the process, from the outset of defining lead goals to ensuring effective lead follow-up that helps maximize sales conversions.
How Exhibitors Can Improve Lead Quality and Sales Conversion demonstrates to readers how the end goal for exhibiting ties back to sales. As Davis writes, “If exhibiting ROI is the name of the game, lead management is an exhibitor’s playbook.”
“Jefferson does a great job providing a no-nonsense overview of best practices,” said CEIR CEO Cathy Breden, CMP, CAE. “It is short, but filled with important advice. There are a number of helpful tips and tricks to help exhibitors maximize sales lead generation and conversion results.”
This six-page report covers content relating to:
Click here to download the full report: http://iaee.informz.net/z/cjUucD9taT04NTIzMDA5JnA9MSZ1PTEwODI1OTgzNjYmbGk9NjU2NDQwNTY/index.html. IAEE members and CEIR subscribers may access the CEIR library and various reports at no cost.
- The importance of leads and their role as mechanisms to shift internal perception of an exhibit program as an “expense” to an “investment”;
- Defining what is and is not a lead;
- How to improve lead quality;
- The best methods to capture leads;
- The Exhibit Interaction Capacity Formula, a tool to help set realistic lead goals;
- How to monitor lead capture to assure goals are met; and
- Tips on how to get representatives, dealers and distributors to follow up, and report progress and conversion.
The Center for Exhibition Industry Research (CEIR) serves to advance the growth, awareness and value of exhibitions and other face-to-face marketing events by producing and delivering knowledge-based research tools that enable stakeholder organizations to enhance their ability to meet current and emerging customer needs, improve their business performance and strengthen their competitive position. For additional information, visit www.ceir.org.
FIND IT - MARKETPLACE