submit your news
Five SmithBucklin Client Organization Events Recognized Among Fastest 50 Trade Shows
SmithBucklin, the association management and services company more organizations turn to than any other, is pleased to announce that five of its client organization shows are featured in Trade Show Executive’s Fastest 50 Trade Shows lists.
The winners were selected based on percentage growth in net square feet of paid exhibit space, the number of exhibiting companies, and the number of attendees. The shows will be honored at the Fastest 50 Awards & Summit held June 19 in Atlantic City.
SmithBucklin is proud to serve and support the following shows that were honored as the Fastest 50 in their respective categories:
Trade Show Executive also honored the “Next 50.” These shows have been identified as strong contenders in their respective categories for future years. These shows include:
- AAHKS Annual Meeting (American Association of Hip & Knee Surgeons): “Total Attendance”
- NSGC Annual Conference (National Society of Genetic Counselors): “Total Attendance”
“We truly value the innovation and collaboration that our SmithBucklin team brings to every show,” said Ari Goldsmith, executive director, KeHE Distributors. “They understand our mission and strategy so that it feels like we’re one team working cohesively together to bring our events to life.”
- AASA’s National Conference on Education (AASA, The School Superintendents Association): “The Next 50 – Net Square Feet of Exhibit Space” and “The Next 50 – By Exhibiting Companies”
- KeHE Distributors’ Holiday Show: “The Next 50 – Net Square Feet of Exhibit Space,” “The Next 50 – By Exhibiting Companies,” and “The Next 50 – By Total Attendance”
- KeHE Distributors’ Summer Show: “The Next 50 – By Exhibiting Companies”
- NSGC Annual Conference (National Society of Genetic Counselors): “The Next 50 – Net Square Feet of Exhibit Space” and “The Next 50 – By Exhibiting Companies”
“It’s been thrilling to watch our trade show grow,” said Amy Curry Sturm, MS, LCGC, president, National Society of Genetic Counselors. “Our attendees, vendors, and exhibitors continuously remark about the excellence in show quality and customer service, and those are among the many reasons they return year after year.”
One of the most respected and engaged participants in the conference, convention, and trade show industry, SmithBucklin’s Event Services team generates powerful results through conference design, business model development, strategic sponsorship and exhibition sales management, curriculum design, participant acquisition, event technology delivery, registration, and event logistics management, while enhancing the complete attendee experience. Due to our large and diverse client base SmithBucklin’s Event Services team is able to achieve significant buying power, which results in cost savings and favorable contract terms and conditions.
SmithBucklin is the association management and services company more organizations turn to than any other. Our mission is to achieve the missions of the client organizations we serve. SmithBucklin serves trade associations, professional societies, technology communities, charitable organizations, and corporations. Founded in 1949, SmithBucklin has offices in Chicago, Washington D.C., Old Lyme, Conn., St. Louis, and San Ramon, Calif. The company is 100 percent employee-owned. For more information, please visit www.smithbucklin.com or call 1-800-539-9740.
FIND IT - MARKETPLACE