submit your news
3D Exhibits and Hill’s Pet Nutrition Win Top Spot in 2019 B2 Awards
3D Exhibits and client Hill’s Pet Nutrition won the top prize in the Integrated Trade Show Marketing Program category
of the Association of National Advertisers B2 Awards. The team earned this prestigious award for Hill’s Pet Nutrition’s comprehensive promotion of its Hill’s to Home product delivery service at the Veterinary Meeting & Expo 2019 (VMX) show.
Together, 3D Exhibits and Hill’s Pet Nutrition integrated Hill’s to Home
messaging across the VMX trade show experience. From pre-show
communications to conference keynote to show floor sponsorships to its
immersive trade show exhibit, the Hill’s to Home message was omnipresent.
In addition to branded collateral and pre-show communications, 3D Exhibits
and Hill’s engaged veterinarians with unique elements that spoke to the
target audience’s core interests – providing home delivery to pet owners,
improving practice revenues, and love of animals. Tactics included:
Judges considered program results in selecting Hill’s and 3D Exhibits as
the Integrated Trade Show Marketing winners. Hill’s exceeded its goals for
attendee visits to the booth as well as attendee sign-ups for the Hill’s
to Home program. The cohesive trade show marketing program launched a new
campaign and created broad awareness with over two million impressions in
just a few days.
- Hill’s Hawaii Getaway Giveaway sweepstakes for attendees who signed up for Hill’s to Home.
- Sponsorship of the conference opening ceremony. Included drummers drumming on stacks of Hill’s to Home boxes, deliverymen in Hill’s to Home jumpsuits delivering Hill’s to Home boxes—and even a delivery by parachute.
- Sponsorship of show floor golf-cart transportation service. This cleverly said: Let Hill’s Deliver.
- Hill’s to Home area inside the exhibit. Couches with Hill’s to Home pillows and overview video facilitated education, conversation, and sign-ups.
- Quiz Bowl activity. Questions reiterated the customer benefits of Hill’s to Home: the vet sets both the price and the margin.
- Photo opportunity activity. Photos taken with a puppy or cat on a residential front stoop next to a stack of Hill’s to Home boxes.
About 3D Exhibits
Privately held 3D Exhibits is fiercely committed to our clients’ success.
We design, fabricate and manage exhibits and events—plus deliver
supporting data capture, interactive tools, marketing integration and
analytics. Our focus on client service, attention to detail and total
program management has propelled our firm to an annual sales volume of $94
million. For more information, visit www.3DExhibits.com.
More information about 3D Exhibits...
FIND IT - MARKETPLACE