submit your news
Shows & Events
ECEF 2020 Preliminary Program Announced
The 2020 Exhibition and Convention
Executives Forum (ECEF) program includes six presentations featuring nine
executives from associations and independent organizers.
A seventh presentation on a late-breaking topic will be announced in a few
weeks at lippmanconnects.com/ecef. The 3rd annual TechDemo and Reception
immediately follows the presentations.
“This year’s program explores fresh ways to communicate, collaborate, and
prosper” said Sam Lippman, President of Lippman Connects, producer of
ECEF. “When associations and independents, global giants and ambitious
start-ups, annual events and 24/365 media outlets interact, they discover
strategies for staying relevant.”
Preliminary program for ECEF, May 27, 2020, Washington, D.C., JW Marriott:
Lippman Connects produces information-sharing and networking opportunities
for exhibition and convention industry executives, managers, and
professionals. At each event—Exhibition & Convention Executives Forum,
Attendee Acquisition Roundtable, Exhibit Sales Roundtable, and Large Show
Roundtable—clients discuss challenges, network, and share best practices.
Learn more at www.lippmanconnects.com.
- Opening Keynote: Focusing on Dreams Not Concrete — Chet Burchett, CEO, Reed Exhibitions.
- 5 Key Data Points in 5 Minutes: 2020 ECEF Pulse Summary — Sam Lippman, President, Lippman Connects.
- Transforming the Customer Experience — Barbara Grobicki, Chief Alliance & Foundation Officer, American Marketing Association (AMA) and Jennifer Severns, Chief Experience Officer, AMA.
- Zero to 60 in 6 Months — Linda Jo Thornberg, President and Owner, The Pittsburgh Business Show.
- Changing an Entire Industry – Ford Bowers, President and CEO, Specialty Graphic Imaging Association (SGIA); Dave Leskusky, President, NAPCO Media; James Martin, Executive Vice President, SGIA.
- Closing Keynote: Innovation with a Brand TWIST — Julie Cottineau, Founder and CEO, BrandTwist, previously of Virgin.
- TechDemo & Reception —14 event-ready technologies in a relaxed setting.
FIND IT - MARKETPLACE