submit your news
Company News, New Products
Orbus Exhibit & Display Group Announces Dozens of New Display Products
Orbus Exhibit & Display Group™, one of North America’s leading trade suppliers of display, exhibit and event solutions is proud to announce the addition of dozens of new portable displays and several new exhibit lines to its extensive offering of tradeshow, exhibit and display products in the first edition of its 2015 catalog, The Exhibitors’ Handbook, available at www.theexhibitorshandbook.com.
Some of the new displays and lines include banner stands, outdoor tents, table covers, popup displays, modular fabric displays and more:
Along with the exciting new products, Orbus’ network of dealers will continue to benefit from the company’s extensive product offering and quality, its remarkable customer service, unmatched speed and no hidden fee policies.
- The company introduces the Phoenix, an economy retractable banner stand, and a retractable tabletop banner stand, the Phoenix Mini. A newly-designed Pegasus telescopic banner stand, featuring a new foot and linking capabilities is also introduced.
- The company also introduces three new outdoor tents to its extensive line of outdoor displays. Additions include the 20’ Zoom™ Popup Tent, Inflatable 10’ Dome Tent and Tubular 10’ Dome Tent.
- Orbus introduces a line of ten point-of-purchase display kits named Merchandise Express™. Merchandise Express Point of Purchase kits feature simple frames, shelving, pegboard and push-fit fabric graphics. Lightweight black aluminum frame pieces slide and quickly lock together and set up simply for in-store displays or in tradeshow settings.
- Orbus introduces 23 new exhibit kits to its Orbital Express™ Truss line. Orbital Express™ 10’ and 20’ inline and 20’ x 20’ island exhibit kits feature a fixed number of parts and pieces, and no tools are required for assembly, making the system very easy to use and also reconfigurable. Larger exhibits can easily transition into smaller size exhibits, counters, kiosks and more.
- Orbus introduces Xclaim™, a new popup system that combines a collapsible magnetic popup frame with push-fit fabric graphics. Xclaim displays are available in 29 sizes and configurations, including tabletop, 5’W, 7.5’W and 10’W full height and pyramid-style kits. All displays are portable, durable and set up and pack down easily.
Orbus Exhibit & Display Group is a market-leading, privately owned group of companies that specialize in the manufacture and trade only supply of portable modular and custom modular exhibit and display products, graphics and solutions. Companies and brands within the group include Orbus365, SignPro Systems, Origin and Nimlok.
Orbus is a proud member of the ISA, SGIA, ASI, USSC and EDPA; the company boasts G7 Master IDEAlliance certification and is registered to ISO 9001:2008 for the highest manufacturing quality standards and ISO 14001:2004 for its environmental management system and “green” efforts.
Orbus’ supply and manufacturing facilities reside in Woodridge, IL and Las Vegas, NV. For more information, visit www.orbuscompany.com.
FIND IT - MARKETPLACE